Monday, June 08, 2009

Feelings....

Result coming out soon....
My heart feels terrible...
How's my result going to be???
I'm wondering....
My friends said I always busy with activities....
but....I do have time to do revision....
I just don't understand how come everytime when I do the exam paper...
I feel lost!!!
I'm so nervous....
I'm so useless!!!!!
Am i taking the correct road???
I know there's no turning back....
But when I thinking my " Latihan Industri"....
I feel lost again....
What job should i do???
Do I happy with what I do????
Is this what I want????
I don't know!!!!
Haiz....LOST!!!!
Result out on 11th June....
Today is 9th June....2 more days to go.....
God Bless Me.....

1 comment:

  1. 既然你觉得自己有努力,但是成绩却不能和努力成同等的回报,那么是否有思考中间努力的过程或许有问题。

    要知道在大学最重要的是大学生要学习如何学习,不管是学业或活动都要有一个平衡点。

    人总是有高潮迭起,有时候会不经意静悄悄地进入低潮的心情。学习要如何调整自己的心情。

    ReplyDelete