Saturday, August 08, 2009

Finished.....

Finally Malam Suai Kenal finish.....
yesterday before the event....i went to Kajang Hospital to see Doctor....
We waited for 4hours there....
I choose to go yesterday...because i really scare i'm having H1N1....
I don't want to spread those virus to others.....
but i don't know it takes so long time to wait for my turn.....
I left my partner alone at the college...
I asked my friend to fetch me back...and i said i don't want to see the doctor ald....
but...my friend didn't say anything...just sit there....
When i'm back....
I try to complete my work....
but when i saw him....i just wanted to give them support....
caused they going to perform on the stage....
so i spend time with them....
and I admit....I really worry about them...

wanted to say sorry to my partner....
but I know no matter how many sorry i say.....
can't make up the hurt that she experienced...
just wanted to say sorry~~~
I choose to left u alone....because i know KTH got alot of member that can help you.....
but there????
sorry again....

now..everything finshed....
really finished...
all become past tense....
and i found out that our friendship become so unstable....
I don't know is my problem or...........
just let it be natural....
maybe as time goes by.....
i've found out something....I've grown up.....
Can think further...
not like last time....

Now everything is gone....our friendship????
I don't know.....
just be myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment