Sunday, August 09, 2009

Confusing.....

I very confuse to our friendship right now....
I don't know who should I trust.....

Special for u....
I don't know whether i changed or not....
just be myself....
evertime i enter your room....
I talked to you...
you didn't bother bout me....
i feel myself not belong to you guys...
say already six of us don't have secret...
end up???
i don't know...
i really confuse....
u can talk A with someone...
then talk B with another one....
is u change or me???
i don't know....
i can't see myself.....
i admit i not longer that blur....
but...just don't treat me as a fool....
i got feeling....
i add up add up all those feelings....
end up....become like this....
i don't know whether is i think too much or what...
i just treat you da way u treat me.....
it's a manner....
if people talk to you..no matter how busy you are...
you should answer that people...
this so simple why you can't make it???
maybe it's my problem....

i really confuse....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Money!!

    Are u ok?

    U'r not like in ur best mood!
    I duno wut happened but..
    Cheer up!

    Its nt the end of the world..
    =)

    Hp

    ReplyDelete