Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Feelings towards CL...

erm.....yesterday talking to you by phone til 4am....
we discussing our activities....yet i still have bundle of assignments....
you...you've joined PAP, PT drama, PA, CL....
can you handle so much my dear friend???
i really worry about you....
we need you....
don't let yourself fall....
you too 冲动...
no matter in what situation...
you do things won't think for the 后果....
just like yesterday...i really angry you wearing anoter society t-shirt!!!
i know you sense it....(cause i didn't talk to you)
and then u try to korek my mouth ask me talk....
do such funny funny things..lolx
erm....
i do enjoy the time when together with CL guys....
you all really nice....^^
oh ya....WS n GS don't always call me ah so ler....
called like i'm samseng nia....=(
through this society..
i've learn to be brave....
learn to face alot of people....
just like yesterday....
i can talk infront over 150 people....
really can't imagine....lolx
through this society also....
i can get closer to yx....
he very quiet and scare girl last time....(this what he told me)
now???i cant feel he scare me....(or he treat me as guy????)
anyway..really happy get to know you guys....
friendship forever..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment