Thursday, May 14, 2009

short story...

last few days..if not mistaken is tuesday.... i go Parkson find my "daddy"...
haha..he is the Parkson Manager...fuyoh...respect him...
hehe...
so happy can see him...
its been a long time i didn't meet him up....
so miss him...lolx...
that day i go with lynn (my best bud)
we go by bus... then reach there...walked whole Prangin Mall...
walked Pacific....he stil busy...
finally he free...
he sms me said " i was out just now"
then i replied... "Parkson so hot!!! no air cond...."
after few seconds..he call me...
but i didn't notice...
cause i was chatting with my ex-colleagues...
when i notice...he hang up already..==
then i sms him"??"
haha..hope he'll call me back...(save money)...
he do call me...lolx...scolded me..didn't answer his call....haha...
after awhile...i saw him...with one of the executive...
don't know why..i'm feeling uncomfortable...
cause i think " what will people think when they know the Manager calling the ex-worker..."
don't know...
haha...
but that day i reli happy...cause can meet him up...
nobody will understand how happy i am that day....^^,

1 comment:

  1. a short story....but ask me to write a long comment
    ok lo...since i'm ur best bud...hehe
    i think ur short story is too detail d la
    n bout ur 'daddy'...
    i din feel anything weird even he's still contact u
    wut will ppl think leh??
    i've no idea
    hehe
    haiz....i think i should take out my brain n c wut's inside it
    y cant i have a longer writing???
    again....i've no idea

    ReplyDelete