Thursday, May 14, 2009

holiday life ...

holiday starts....
i'm now at my hometown...
everyday doing the same thing...same routine...
repeat and repeat....
feels bored...
but i do enjoy this life...
such a relaxing life...
no worries...
no worries towards activities... no meetings....such life so good...
as what he told me..."everyday meeting, u don't feel tired?"
haha...but i tell him..i do tired..but i enjoy the process...
he should understand me..cause he got meeting also...
if not mistaken...the amount should be greater then me...
back to my hometown....
first i like the most is my bed....full of pillows and teddy bears....so comfortable...
second is my mom's food....i eat every meal...didn't skipped...
third is Penang food... everyday eat hostel's foods, eat faculty's foods, eat til want vomit blood...
but one thing i scare is....become fat...lolx...
all my friends starts working....left 2 or 3 didn't...some stil studying....so boring...
some XX seniors keep asking me whether i want to HX or not....
but...i tell them i won't...
cause my brother planned go for a holiday at that week also...
so its impossible for me to HX...
haha...
so enjoy....really hope i can enjoy this holiday...sleep enough....replace back...lolx...
jana!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment