Friday, July 09, 2010

Javava..~.~

This first week...
I do noticed...
what i have learnt in university,
is not enough for me to survive during this internship period.
asked by my department head

Weng : " How come you write such code?"
Me : "... ... "
Weng : " Lawrence ( my supervisor ), how come she write such code? "
Lawrence : " She not yet finish writing the code, give her some time. "

feel shameful and regret.
regret why I didn't learn my java seriously last time...

Lawrence : " Go home read more books ar. Arbo I kena say by Weng again lo. =.="
Me : " Ok. "

Deep in my heart, I swear I will read ~!!!
I wont let my supervisor being say by Weng again~!!!
For me or for my supervisor's good...
I must work hard on it~!!!

Got 3 projects for my internship...
this is the simplest and easiest.
Yet,I still can't understand and do it well,
how am i going to finish the other 2?

Going to LOVE java~!!!
JAVA is my LIFE now~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment