Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Sem = New Start???

hmmm....
Quite statisfy with my timetable...
no class on monday...so that i can balik kampung during weekends..^.^
class end early... so that i can go happy hour with coursemates...^.^
i hope i don't have to worry about activities...
he can more responsible...
as a head...he not suppose to behave like that...
hmm...quite disappointed with his attitude...but...
as time goes by... i get use to it...
i no longer bother what he said...he want to behave like that is his business...
non-of-my business at all...
i just hope i can focus on my studies...
in order to get what i wished for this year....
a brand new year is coming ahead....
i hope i can live happily...
i hope i can score in my exams...
i hope my mama and brother stay healthy...
i hope there's no 2012 disaster...
i hope all my friends will stay happy forever..
i hope i can get him out of my mind...

this is just my hope...
i hope God will help me in order to reach my target...
i will help myself as well...

at last...
wanna say thank you to those who had help me in the pass..
thanks to my dearest dai lou...
u have helped me alot...
thanks to my kai ko....
and all my beloved friends...
love u all...
Good luck....^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment