Monday, September 21, 2009

When travel back hometown...

Holiday starts....
i still remember on friday...
at first one of my senior said wanna fetch me home...
caused that day he promise ald..he said will fetch me back at 4pm
end up......9pm only start our journey..=.=
this is because got one couple super senior said that they cant make it...
damn shit..i hate so late only start journey...
after that...during our journey...
i feel very tired...sleepy...
the damn shit female super senior non-stop talking all those MPP history..
making all those stupid noise...shit...still asking me for my opinion...
SWT!!!
mood already no good...yet...stupid idiot policemen...don't know do what road blocking...
make all traffic jam like hell....shit shit shit


making all those traffic like hell...
damn shit malay...stop their car in the entrance of the rest house...
shit them...ish..>.<

finally..around 5am reach BW....
While waiting for alvin....
we had our breakfast there....
around 6am++ they reach already...
then me and boo yang sit ferry to Penang...
i called my brother to fetch me...lolx
so good my brother..^^
after that...reach home..bath then go for dim sum...
wuhu...^^
damn sleepy that time...
yet i stil manage to shop for whole day....
Sunway Carnival Mall, Carrefour, Jusco....etc...
go back home already like ghost....
big panda eyes....
yet..i do enjoy my holiday....hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment