Sunday, July 01, 2012

For you


You hired me.
You taught me a lot of things whether is work related or non-work related.
You shared a lot of your problems to me.
You, my hero.
You've change this company from a dead company to half-dead company.
I know you have done your very best here.
There is nothing much for you to change.
Is time for you to work for your future.
I can't do anything to keep you here although my heart feels heavy.
Heavier than anything else.
I've thought of leaving here.
But you asked me not to do so, as I still can learn here.
Although I promised you that I will stay, but, to be honest, I can't see any future if without you.
Farewells, parties, held before you leave.
Makes my heart feels heavier.
Tears dropping...
But I know, life goes on...
You told me you appreciate our friendship no matter what happen.
I'm glad to hear that. =')
Thanks for your guidance. Thanks for being a listener whenever I need you.
Thanks for everything!
All the best for you in your new work place.
Wishes from your "holland potato". =')

No comments:

Post a Comment