Sunday, October 03, 2010

Intern Life ....(part2)

Reached October finally...
thought I'm going to finish my internship...
suddenly...
get the notice from my HOD, Weng, saying that...
I have to extend my internship to finish the project..
**sigh**
I been planning with friends where to enjoy my holidays...
plans ruined by this...

Few days later...
before 6pm...
emergency meeting...
saying that all of us..
have to come back to office to work on our project on Saturdays.
starting on the 9th October 2o10...
**sigh**
my only weekend for me to shopping to rest is taken by him~
**sigh**

really hope my internship can end as fast as possible...
feeling tired of looking at those coding...
stress on dealing with those coding
which no one in the office know the solution except Weng...
getting sick of coding..
**sigh**

never ending -->**sigh**

2 comments: