Friday, April 09, 2010

AGAIN and AGAIN

Who can tell me what is friendship?
sigh~~~
I'm loosing confident towards so called friendship...
Argue not the first time...
BUT..
I'm tired to argue with you again!!!
Everyone tought we are best friends..in fact..is this the true???
Different people joining different society.
Different people got different types of friends...
heart belong to who? who knows?
who will care the one who have heart?
NO ONE!!!
Maybe is time for me to grow up.
During primary school, we have primary schoolmates;
during secondary school, we have secondary schoolmates,
during university, we have friends;
when we get to work, we have colleagues;
but true friends???
sigh...is this mankind is this world???
or is me the stupiest one???
sigh~~~
sad and tired...

1 comment:

  1. believe yourself, treat u urself better abit. because this is the fact, no matter how, u will end up with u urself only..........
    so trust urself better than others......

    ReplyDelete